CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Got Me a Laptop!!

I am so excited. I finally got a laptop!!! I had some issues with a wireless connection but after trying and failing with an aircard, I opted for a wireless router and I am free to sit on the couch and surf the net.

I am pretty darn proud of myself! I managed to get the router hooked up, password protected and working as I type! I hope that in the next few weeks this will help me keep up with this blog.

I am off to catch up on all my bloggy friends!!

3 comments:

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Congrats!

lisajhoney said...

Thats great, you can blog on the go!

Katidids said...

You'll love it, mine goes everyw where with me now! Denny's has wireless, where I run away to when it get to destracting at the house. Its become and extension of my body....not to sure if thats good or bad?!? 8) Enjoy!