CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Mondays Always a New Beginning

Hello Monday ~ Here you are again and time for beginning a new work week. I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend. It was a beautiful day here in Indiana! I baked a ham and made the rest of the fixins to go with it. It was a nice quiet day. I even got to nap in the afternoon after we ate dinner. Can't ask for much more than that!
Last Monday, my daughter and I joined Curves. So far we like it. I haven't lost anything yet but I really wasn't too careful with my meal plan. Today I signed up on fitday.com so I can track my calories and exercise. The best thing about it ~ it's FREE!! Tonight my daughter and I begin Week #2!!
I need to get working in my craft room. I have tons of ideas and fabric and yarn. Now I need to get creative. I am hoping to work on some more Mini Key Fobs like these:
I have some more fabrics I want to incorporate and some new webbing colors. I will post them when I get them finished.
My plan for this week is to track everything I eat, get to Curves at least four times, work on my friend's afghan, post more items in my etsy shop and count my blessings everyday!
I hope you all see the wonderful possibilities this new week brings...God bless!!

4 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Good luck with the weight loss! I'm working on it too right now :)

Becky said...

Busy week! I love the key faobs, very pretty! Good luck with the fitness/ weight loss plan - I need to get back on track too, I put on too much winter warmth this year! I've had great success with '8 minutes in the morning' after my babies, so will start that again soon! lol!

Memories for Life said...

Love your positive attitude on a Monday :) Keep up all the great work!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Keep up that positive attitude! Good luck with all your plans!