CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Weekends

I love the weekends. I always come up with more than I can accomplish on my to-do list. Here is what I have planned:
  • workout with daughter on Saturday morning
  • grocery shopping
  • take my first stab at a rag quilt
  • get pictures of my latest mini key fobs
  • go to church
  • move some daffodils from the shady side of the house
  • laundry
  • organize paperwork

Not too long of a list, I think. Hopefully, I will get a good chunk of this done. I really want to take my first try at a rag quilt. I have never quilted before and from everything I have been told and I have found on the internet (got to heart google!) it is one of the best ways to begin. I was going to start last night but once we got home from working out, I was tired to start something brand new.

Dinner for Saturday will be easy peasy!! I bought a rump roast on sale last week and cooked all day in the crockpot. I shredded it and put it in the freezer. I am going to take it out and put it back in the crockpot with some seasoning and bbq sauce and some secret ingredients and have shredded beef for dinner!

I am looking forward to more time at home this weekend and to getting some big and small projects completed. I hope you have your list and are ready to tackle some projects too!

God bless and make it an awesome day!

5 comments:

Patti said...

Great plan and most of it sounds like fun. I'll have to remember to post my list on the blog...usually I make a list and then cant find it! LOL

storybeader said...

sounds like a fun weekend. Hope the weather holds...

Memories for Life said...

I hope you get everything on your list accomplished and more :)

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Good luck on your quilt :) I have a quilt that I started...um... a long time ago >_> I want to pick it back up but I think at this point I'm going to wait until the craft show season is over with...

TiLT said...

not a long list eh? Some may disagree...but not a mom...or a woman :)
I need to start blogging my lists...better chance at sticking to them :)