CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Am I Crazy?

I went to the craft store on my lunch break and found something new. Now I only went in for two items and came out much poorer than I should have! Here is what I am going to try this weekend....






Punch Needle Embroidery!!!

The instructions are simple and the project looks pretty. The kit contains everything you need to start. I have already googled for tips and tricks. Just what I need...another hobby!!

9 comments:

Patti said...

It looks like fun and I'm going to try very hard not to go buy something like that! Don't we all have too many PIGS (Projects in grocery sacks) already?

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Looks interesting :)

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

Hahaha I find myself picking up random side projects too LOL. That def looks fun!

uniquecommodities said...

So glad I am not the only one who does that! I always buy more than I plan! LOL

Splendid Little Stars said...

Have fun! And, of course, I totally relate.

I like the PIGS comment!

Anonymous said...

My studio contains so many artistic projects that I wanted to try...sitting in the same place they were when I brought them in from the car.

I think I will join you in the anonamous group!

AnniKae said...

You sound just like me. I have yet to go into a craft store and only buy what is on the list. Oh and I love the comment Patti made...
"Don't we all have too many PIGS (Projects in grocery sacks) already?"

Memories for Life said...

You're not crazy...you're a crafter :) The craft store leaves us all a lot poorer!

Becky said...

You sound just like me! Haha
I love the look of puchneedle, kepp nearly starting myself!
I'm so glad you joined swap-bot, it looks like so much fun! :D