CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Microplace ~ A Win-Win

I had seen a piece by Katie Couric on https://www.microplace.com/ Yesterday I decided to find out more about this program. I made a small investment and plan on growing my portfolio in the future. I love the fact that I could choose where my money would go. I picked an investment that focuses on microloans to women. You can start with as little as $20.00 to open an account with them. I don't plan on getting rich but I do plan on continuing to find ways to help women around the world. Check it out...imagine if we all did just a little what a difference that can make!
God bless!!

7 comments:

storybeader said...

what a great idea. I love being able to help women around the world, and don't have a lot of money myself. Sounds like a perfect fit!

AnniKae said...

Thank You for sharing the link. I'll be checking it out today. It's so true...if everyone did something, no matter big or small, what a difference that would make. You're awesome!

BeadedTail said...

This sounds like a wonderful idea! I'll check it out!

Unknown said...

I love the fact that it is an investment not a donation. And that I can control how my money is used. Only $20 and you are in! What a blessing!!

Anonymous said...

What they ^^^ said...off to check out the linkage...

Memories for Life said...

Thanks for the info...off to check it out :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

How interesting! I'm going to check it out now.