CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

LisaJHoney is Featured

I was just going through my emails and I opened my daily delivery from CraftGossip.com. To my delight at the very end was a picture that looked very familar...a member of our FFESTy family has been featured!!!


Lisa Johnson is an extremely talented artist. Her felt creations make my mouth water! Here is a sampling of her lovely work...
WE are proud to have Lisa as a member of the Facebook Fans on Etsy Street Team (FFEST) and look forward to seeing more of her faux mouth-watering creations!!

5 comments:

Rose Works Jewelry said...

That's really exciting! Her work is phenomenal!

Anna Kay Creations said...

Thanks for the bloggly love

lisajhoney said...

Awww, thank you for the lovely feature about my felt creations :)

memoriesforlifescrapbooks said...

Those all look good enough to eat!!!

MagicMarkingsArt said...

can her work be any more adorable??!!