CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Some Bloggy Goodness ~ Check It Out!!

I found the most wonderful page of  FREE blog templates with the all important 3 column set-up.


If I knew what I was doing I could post a screen shot...but I don't so you will have to head on over and check it out.  My layout is called Long Johns...I just followed the easy steps on the the blog and I was able to spruce up my little space online!  I think it goes well with my logo and it has the all important (to me at least) 3 column design.  This is the first time ever I was able to use a template and actually get it to work!!!  Kudos to LeeLou Blogs...I will be heading back to see what other goodies are for free!!!

PS - you can download a cute desktop too!!



 

No comments: