CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday and Ten Days to Go

Christmas is coming whether we are ready or not...I am more on the not side...Yikes!  This weekend it looks like I am going to be at the mall with all the other crazy last minute shoppers...and I will be in my craft room as much as possible finishing up some handmade gifts for friends and loved ones.  So much to do and not enough hours in the day!!

While we go about doing the last bit of shopping, just remember THE Reason for this Season!  God bless!!


 

3 comments:

Linda E. Pruitt said...

Yep! It's busy! but I appreciate your reminder to remember the reason for the season. I remind my grandkids all the time! Great Nativity!

Memories for Life said...

My boyfriend will be one of those crazies at the mall this weekend too! He always waits til the last minute!

Great post...and great to see you in the forums :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

Hi! I've missed you! I guess you've been busy with Facebook stuff. If I ever figure it out, I'll join!
I used to live in Indianapolis (south of Broad Ripple, moved in 1986). Our friends have 2 sons who sang at Christ Church. One is now in Chanticleer. Two of their sons played Tiny Tim in the IRT production of Christmas Carol.