CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

A Bloggy Promise

I promise to take some pictures tonight of my latest sewing attempts....cross my heart!! And I will rush right over to the computer and get them posted on my blog!!! First I need to finish my day at the office...come on 4:30...then pick up our Friday night pizza from this yummy pizzeria called "Pizza Doughmain" It is the closest thing we have found here in Indiana to the pizza we used to get at the Jersey shore. A bit of an indulgence on the diet front but we don't splurge too much anymore...who can afford it these days. I will let you know when I have some pictures posted!!

3 comments:

Vickie said...

You have a great weekend and can't wait to see the pictures!

uniquecommodities said...

Enjoy your weekend and look forward to seeing pics

TiLT said...

Looking forward to those pics :) ... I finally got my camera back (well, my dad's, he took it back for their vaca) so now I can take pics of your wonderful bracelet...which I wear all the time :)