CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Moving Forward

I feel like I can finally move forward. Turkey day is coming and I have a 5 1/2 day weekend!! We close at Noon tomorrow and I took Monday off. Time for me to get busy!! I need to catch up with all my Etsyblogger friends. I have items that need to get in my shop. And, I need to dust off the Christmas decorations!
Last night, I finally spent time in my craft room with my sewing machine. I made two sets of coasters. Not totally perfect but I may just put them in my shop. One is for everyday and the other is holiday themed.
I finally finished the baby afghan...I will post a picture later this week. I just need to weave in some ends and do some trimming and it will be ready to hand over to my friend.
I feel like the holidays have crept up fast this year. I turned around and it is almost December.
Hope all is well with all of you...I need to get back on the Etsyblogger team track and get some posting done.
Blessings...
~busy hands...
~holidays with family
~fun fabric
God bless!!

4 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Go, go, go! Have fun with your time off :)

uniquecommodities said...

WOW! Enjoy your long break!

Debra said...

Hey Lady! I hope all is well. I can't believe Thanksgiving and Christmas is almost here. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Tins and Treasures said...

Yes, enjoy your time off from work. You deserve a break.