CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Ms Moo Makes Great Soap!

First I must say...I love the shop's name...the owner of this lovely little etsy shop is lovingly referred to as Ms. Moo! She is an actve member of the Etsybloggers Team! It is a delight to just browse through the items she has for sale. The pictures are just wonderful and many of the lotions, scrubs and soaps look good enough to eat! (it would be wise to just use as directed!) Ms. Moo (Linda) is coming up on her one year anniversary on etsy and has many sales and satisfied customers. Below are some items currently for sale that I know I would like to see wrapped under my tree.

Vanilla Whipped Sugar Scrub
Razz Nill Soap


For the lucky guy...Bay Rum Soap

Limited Edition - Christmas 2008 - Candy Cane Soap
I was lucky enough to be chosen as a product tester and I got to take some Sparkling Champange Whipped Shea Butter for a trial run. It was fabulous. The scent was intoxicating! And my skin felt wonderful!
Ms. Moo takes lots of care in her creations. I hope you will stop by and give her products a try. I am hoping for some Christmas cash so I can do some shopping there too!
Happy Holidays and God bless!!


3 comments:

storybeader said...

great feature! and you're so lucky to be a tester! All her soaps look good enough to eat! I have her "Autumn in Vermont" and it feels SO good!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I have the vanilla sugar scrub - and I love it!!! Use it every day :)

uniquecommodities said...

WOW! Bay Rum Soap! That is new isn't it?! Love her soap....Go Miss Moo!