CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

It Has Been So Long!!

I haven't blogged all week! Work has been busy, busy, busy and by the time I get home I don't even go near the computer! I have missed reading up on all my bloggy friends. I have tons of catching up to do.
First I have to tell you that I don't have pictures of my wonderful costume and wig ~ yet! I am going to get some tonight I promise, cross my heart! The last time I took my camera with me I forgot the memory card and I can't find the cable to connect the camera directly to the computer yada yada yada...anyhow...tonight I will take some with the memory card in the camera. Tomorrow I will post them!
The show has just been wonderful. All three performances went well last weekend and the audiences loved it! I hope that we get a good crowd this weekend. I have missed seeing my cast mates this week. Every night I end up falling asleep on the couch. I might have finally caught up on my rest. I can't wait to do the show again tonight.
Auditions went well but I didn't get the part I wanted. It is actually for the best. I will now have my evenings to work on my crafts and get my shop in tiptop shape for the holiday season that is quickly approaching. I still have a small pile of items in my craft room that I need to get in there. I started a scarf with some of my stash yarn. As I am making it I am thinking of how I can embellish it. The wheels are turning. I also have some paper projects I need to work on and there are three bracelets waiting for a new home! It will be nice to concentrate on my crafts.
Fall has arrived here in Indy. I love the crisp mornings! It puts a spring in your step for sure. The leaves are really showing off their true colors. Each day I notice more and more reds, golds and oranges! I need to get some pumpkins for the porch and put up my Halloween and Harvest decorations.
I am off to catch up on all my bloggy friends...I certainly have missed you all!
Blessings for today...
bloggy friends, of course!
autumn leaves
crisp morning air
God bless!!!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Always seems like there is something to do doesn't it?
Glad your days are starting to settle down...... Enjoy your days!