CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Terrific Tuesday Treasures! ~ Pink

What a terrific Tuesday to be in the Pink!! In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and because pink is my favorite color, I went in search of some Etsybloggers Team treasures. Here is what I found...

I first spied this "Never Be Seen" brooch by leafgreenhandmade...

then this "Serenity and Pink" bracelet by roseworksjewelry
and finally these "Pinky Purple" burp cloths by graciouscreations
I hope you enjoy my terrific Tuesday Treasures and God bless!!!



11 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

Lovely finds!

TNT2008 said...

I do love pink!

Walk in the Woods said...

So pretty!

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Thanks so much for including my bracelet!

Stacy Gibbs said...

Oh how fun! Thank you so much for including my burp cloths! :)

TiLT said...

Baetiful pink finds!

maryeb said...

Lovely selection of pink items.
That brooch is particularly sweet.

Vickie said...

Your pink picks are very pretty!

. said...

PRETTY! I "heart" pink.

agoodwitchtoo said...

Very pretty finds!

Debra said...

Oh I love pink and those are some great finds!