CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Monday Again

Happy Monday everyone!!! I am sleepy today. The show ended yesterday and as a part of the production it is all hands on for striking the set. It took three hours to take everything apart. And because it is a not-for-profit community theater everything that can be recycled gets recycled. Then the whole cast and crew headed out to dinner together one last time. We had an amazing run of a great show. Now it is time for rest!!

There are so many projects that I want to do...I am having a hard time prioritizing them. I have found some things I want to do with decoupage, some paper crafts, more jewelry to make and more items to crochet. There are also some close-to-being-finished items that just need a bit of attention before I can get them in my shop. For tonight, I am going to put my feet up and relax. I need a breather.

Some blessings...
Unexpected cards in the mail from friends...that will always make me smile!
Caffeine...got to have it today!!
Mums...they come in some many colors now!!

God bless!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Happy Resting! I hope you get to make lots of things!

Debra said...

Happy Monday!!! Hope you find the time to create all your ideas.