CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

That is how I can sum up my weekend! I must add it was also tons of fun! Let me start with Friday night...I posted more items in my shop. More bracelets =o) Go and take a look! While working in my shop I saw it said "1 sale". Could it be? Did it happen? Oh happy day!!! My first etsy sale!!! Praise the Lord and pass the peanut butter! I now feel validated as a member of etsy! What a wonderful day...my daughter turned 16...I had an item featured in a Treasury...and I made my first sale!!! Talk about motivation to make more items. I have been crocheting up a storm!

On Saturday, I packaged my sale and headed for the post office. It is now on its way to my first customer...here is her shop http://scheri.etsy.com/ I also have a link to the right under "Handmade Links." After the post office, it was off to vocal rehearsal for "The Mystery of Edwin Drood." We were scheduled from 10am to 3pm so I had my lunch packed and I was ready to sing for 5 hours. When our vocal director showed up, she was ill and called rehearsal finished at Noon! Oh! Happy Day!! I was able to get home to help with dinner preparations since my bil and fil were coming over. I was also able to get in some craft time! After dinner, my daughter and I took in a play at another local community theater...Spotlight Players. I loved it, she hated it. Oh well, can't win the all!

Sunday was a crazy day! I had church in the morning...the service was exceptional! I had to sing at an ordination in the afternoon...again it was a wonderful service. Then off to a meeting then rehearsal ~ dance rehearsal! I made it home and fell into bed. I wasn't able to get on the computer at all.

Now, I am at the start of a brand new week and celebrating six months at the best job I have ever had. Blessing are so abundant! God is good, God is good indeed so count your blessings today and everyday...I hope you have a marvelous Monday!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Congratulations on your first sale! It is so exciting! I've only had 4, but each one is great!
Glad you had a great weekend!

Erika said...

Congrats on the sale! I knew I had to put you in that treasury:)

Welcome to the team (etsybloggers).