CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thinking on Thursday About the Weekend

One more day until the weekend. I have got to start planning it out. Thankfully, there is no rehearsal on Friday or Saturday. Saturday night I have committed to working at a different theater running the house. Friday night was supposed to be "me" time but my daughter is not spending the night at her friends. It is time to regroup and reorganize my time. I have a list of things I need to do
Laundry
Clean
Shop for Groceries
Cook Dinner
More Laundry
Church
Then there is the list of things I really, really want to do, really!
Crochet
Sew - try out some new easy tutorials I found online
Work on Some Bracelets
Try some misc. tutorials I found online
Take pictures of items for my shop
Post my items in my shop
Hmmmm! My want to's are much more fun! Friday night was supposed to be a trip to Irish Fest in downtown Indy. Now the dd is going to be home, I will be forgoing the festival. Just as well, I will be able to get done some "have to's" .

No comments: